The Student Government
The objective of the organization is to develop students leadership skills, interpersonal skills and campus governance, consideration for the common good, and respect for the rights of others.
Qualification for the Club Officers
1. He/She should possess the qualities of a good effective leader (articulate, creative, efficient role model).
2. He/She should possess good moral character and ability to foster emotional support and harmonious relationship with fellow students.
3. He/She should have no grade lower than 80% in any subject.
4. Should be major officer of at least one organization.
5. Elected SGO Officers cannot be in any other organization.